hard drive most likely - I have seen some smartd errors on this

machine.

I have used

https://github.com/tedfelix/rosegarden

in the past with no problems.

On 04/04/2021 11:59 pm, Ted Felix wrote:
On 4/4/21 5:46 PM, chuck elliot wrote:
I built it from git the other day. It compiled ok 2nd try.

  Good to hear.

collect2: fatal error: ld terminated with signal 7 [Bus error], core dumped

  Wow.  That's a crash like a sigsegv.  Could be almost anything including cosmic rays or a marginal hard drive.  Or just a bug in that version of the linker.

BTW any idea why my installation doesn't take me to the [last_used_path] on 'open' and dialogue starts minimised?

  It's on my todo for when the git transition is complete.  Still have a few things to do on the transition.

Ted.