Just pushed an update to git that should help address the issues people are having with ~/rosegarden filling up with a mess of audio files for multiple projects.

It's always been possible to change the audio file path in the document properties (View > Document Properties... > Audio; or Composition > Document Properties... > Audio). However, it was incumbent upon the user to then gather all the necessary files and move them to this new location.

  Not anymore.

Now when you change the audio file path in the document properties, it will ask if you would like the audio files to be moved to the new location. If you say yes, it will gather all the files used by the .rg file and move them (along with their .pk files) to the new location. A save will be forced at this point so that you don't end up with the files moved but the .rg file not updated to point to the new location.

I just used this to clean out my ~/rosegarden audio file mess and it worked. I moved each of my audio-related .rg files into their own directory and created an "audio" directory within that for the audio files.

Be sure to backup your ~/rosegarden directory before playing with this. It should be safe, but it needs more testing to confirm.

  Please test latest git.  Let me know how it goes.

Ted.