I used the notation editor to make sheet music for a number of songs and hymns for our (now-defunct) church's band. I don't know how useful it was to people, but it was generally much more readable than the sheets (lines of lyric text, handwritten guitar chords, hand drawn stairsteppy diagrams he used instead of staves!) the worship leader supplied!

Now I use it just for my own music. I'm not involved in our current church's band.