Hello,

I have two tracks with drum segments on each that I assign
to the Hydrogen drum synth. Problem is that the sound output
is not Hydrogen but Grand Piano form the GM synth, just
yesterday this changed to BOTH the grand AND the drum kit
sounds seemingly depending on the staff note.

{Suse-Tumbleweed & Rosegarden-22.12.1-2.1}

Is there a rosegarden 'upload' facility where I could
upload the *.rg file consisting of just these 2 tracks?

I've had issues before with notes not ending/closing,
is there a way to start a new track but paste the entire
staff and NOTHING but the staff notes to it?

TIA