I see you are up and running. I'd like to do a little more digging into this in case there is a legitimate bug that we can fix. Or even just something someone else might run into in the future in terms of system setup.

  In order of "easiest for you":

1. Can you send me the message log from QJackCtl?

2. And a screenshot of the connections in QJackCtl.

3. Can you install a real-time kernel? Those 250Hz warnings are worrisome. Especially if you are running at 88.2kHz. I have a page with steps:

  http://www.tedfelix.com/linux/linux-midi.html

4. Can you build and run the latest Rosegarden? It's a bit of a complicated task and will suck up an hour or two of your time. But if you are using Rosegarden for serious endeavors, running the latest is a good idea. This will also let me make changes to help track down this issue (if needed) and you can pick them up immediately. Absolutely understand if you don't want to pursue this. It is a commitment. And it could lead to some instability for you. (You can always fall back to running your favorite stable version.)

  https://www.rosegardenmusic.com/wiki/dev:building_rosegarden_from_source

Ted.