First off I don't know if this is down to Rosegarden or aplaymidi

If I set program change to patch number 122 in a Rosegarden track
Yoshimi responds to by loading the appropriate patch.
If I then export that track as a MIDI file and run that via aplaymidi connected
to Yoshimi, it's ignored. Any other patch value works correctly.

It make no difference which bank or part number is used, nor if anything else
is going on at the same time.

I found this entirely by chance when trying to create some demo files. I've got
round it by using patch number 120 which loads a similar sound, but can someone
find time to investigate?

--
Will J Godfrey {apparently now an 'elderly'}
https://willgodfrey.bandcamp.com/