I have RG v23.12. I went to export a project as MusicXML. It gave me the option to export as MusicXML v1.1 or v2.0. I chose v2.0.

Trying to open the resulting XML file in MuseScore 2 or MuseScore 3 reports the file is corrupt.

I finally figured out how to make RG offer me the MusicXML version choice again (delete the exported XML file outside of RG). Then I re-exported it as MusicXML v1.1. That exported file is also reported as corrupt.

If I click Ignore in MuseScore's warning dialog, it opens fine.

Ideas?

--
David W. Jones
gn...@hawaii.rr.com