On 2/11/24 07:25, Will Godfrey wrote:
I don't know if this has been asked before, but is there a way to link
Rosegarden's record button to a MIDI footswitch - ideally a user definable CC.
I've been doing some improvisation lately, and being able to do this without
stopping and clicking a mouse button would be a distinct advantage.

Hmm, ctrl-space toggles recording. No need to click a mouse button or make sure the mouse is positioned over the Record button.

But it would be nice to have the ability to connect record on/off to a footswitch. Is there a way the footswitch could be used to send a ctrl-space character to Rosegarden?

--
David W. Jones
gn...@hawaii.rr.com