I know that this blog jumps around a bit because I write as I gather enough notes for a topic. Today, I will start on the topic of framing. Many owner builders use a framing crew, but it is good to know enough to watch over their work and perhaps make suggestions. These expert tips will not disappoint even the most experienced builder because they are good reminders of technique.

http://spinrota.wordpress.com/2006/08/30/daily-tip-for-home-builder-framing/

Business finance consultant Business finance magazine

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS