On Wed, 2002-09-11 at 11:02, Kurt Werle wrote:
> > Guys, I have to say I am mystified and irritated.  My interceptors
> > patch has
> > been around for over a year.
>
> I joined this list to skulk about and see what's going on with xmlrpc.
> Mostly because it seems to be sitting around and rotting.  I'm wondering
> why someone doesn't grab it and move it to Sourceforge where folks can
> make useful contributions and it won't stagnate.
>
> Just a thought.

I highly doubt moving the project to SF would stimulate any further
activity.

I am not all that active any more around here because I've successfully
been using the package with SSL for about 2 years now so all my itches
have been scratched. We're sometimes not completely on the ball but
patches submitted with tests are usually handled. Daniel has been doing
a great job lately.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl