Al Veitas wrote:
Fatal error parsing XML: java.io.InterruptedIOException: Read timed out
<Feb 25, 2004 10:29:55 AM GMT> <Error> <HTTP>
<[WebAppServletContext(3140348,X,/X)] Servlet failed with IOException
java.io.InterruptedIOException: Read timed out
 at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead(Native Method)
 at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:85)
 at
weblogic.servlet.internal.PostInputStream.read(PostInputStream.java:170)
 at java.io.InputStream.skip(InputStream.java:214)
 at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletInputStreamImpl.skip(ServletInputStream
Impl.java:189)
Could it be that when the server is trying to read in the payload it
times out and then streams back an XmlRpcException that wraps an
IOException?

I'd say that's exactly what's happening.

If so, shouldn't the XmlRpcClient.execute throw back an
IOException since the invocation did not properly complete?

Would that require an API change?

Has anyone run into this before?  We are using 1.1.  I suspect there is
some kind of funky network glitch that is causing this problem and
happens sporadically.

I haven't seen that happen before. Might want to test out your network.