Hello there,

i have this miracoulous error message as writen in the header.

I have implemented an Servlet which holds an instance of the XMLRPC-server.
The servlet is deployed to Tomcat 5.0.28 to the path
http://localhost:8080/locasugeGSM

I have searched the internet, just to find another one who had this error.
It seems to be a server problem. I looked up the classes and the sourcecode
but didn't have immediate access to the reason.

Here is the Stacktrace:
Tried to connect to: http://localhost:8080/locasugeGSM
String index out of range: 255
java.io.IOException: String index out of range: 255
        at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient$Worker.execute(XmlRpcClient.java:444)
        at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient.execute(XmlRpcClient.java:163)
        at
gsmadaptateurs.OrangeGSMAdaptateur.demandePosition(OrangeGSMAdaptateur.java:94)
        at
testgroupe1.GSMAdaptateurOrangeTest.testAdaptateur(GSMAdaptateurOrangeTest.java:54)
        at
        at
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:421)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:305)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:186)