All --

I'm gonna try to rearrange rpm packaging today quite dramatically.

And I'll likely screw up the packaging, rpm is so unforgiving ;-)

I'm hoping to get what I think are necessary big changes out of the way
as soon as possible. I'm more than willing to revert any/all changes
that anyone does not think are useful or the right thing to do. I
am not trying to trump or avoid discussion whatsoever.

However, most of the crud I know better than anyone, so its expedient for
me to make the changes slam dunk. Holler when you don't agree,
and I will be happy to accomodate. I'll likely make the same
changes on HEAD as well.

Mark/Nanar: I'm mostly backing out your changes until the major parts
of the destruction is over. This does not mean that I disagree, or think
anything is wrong, its just that today I need to try to insure that my build
tonight is more or less installable and functional, and the changes to
add relocation have altered rpm behavior quite dramatically.

So I'm reverting to good old stuff for the moment.

These changes (at least) I'm going to attempt:

1) popt is now in separate package, not built with rpm (DONE).

2) rpm is installed in /usr/bin, not /bin (DONE).

3) all the helpers in /usr/lib/rpm are going to disappear, as well
as the popt exec glue.

4) the rpm.spec file is going to be largely rewritten.

That should be enough damage for tonight's rpm-4.5-0.4 build. Wish me luck!