In regard to: Re: Eliminating Berekeley DB/Sqlite3 in favor of a flat file...:

;-) Glad to hear there are a few who do not dislike Berkeley DB.

I don't know that it's to the level of "Gold Standard", but Berkeley DB
is, in my experience, an extremely high quality piece of software.  I'm
not a worrier, but if I were, there are hundreds of software components
in the environment I work in that are *less* critical than Berkeley DB
that I would worry more about breaking and ruining my day (or week).

I've probably just jinxed myself,  ;-)

Tim
--
Tim Mooney                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Information Technology Services                   (701) 231-1076 (Voice)