Someone of the rpm5 developer have problem to discuss general rpm topic, and
not only for rpm5 software, on the rpm5 user mailing list ?

FWIW, I have not.

I am convinced that rpm5.org might be the best place where a user can get
answers on topics rpm and package management in general.

At least it was (and it is) my experience, and I have dealt with
package/configuration management topic on various OS Unix as a user since
1995.

If you also have my own conviction, it would be appropriate to describe this
policy of openness - that I think there is always been -  on the site
rpm5.org. Ok, openess isn't an apropiated term probably, but i do not find a
better one now.

In reality it was a long time I wanted to say.

Thanks for your attention