On Sat, Apr 18, 2009, Jeff Johnson wrote:

> [...]
> The whole point of pushing into popt was less code that
> could be more generally used, not multiple implementations
> rotting under #ifdef's. Not that OpenPKG code is rotten
> by any means, but you know what I mean ...

Sure, I fully agree to completely get rid of the whole duplicated code,
of course. I just had to resurrect this old code chunks because it was
the only possibilit to resurrect the reasonable warnings. As long as it
can be achieved again with POPT 1.16 I'm happy to see the duplicated
code chunks completely killed...

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       r...@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com