I have a an rpm that requires a package. rpm "a" requires rpm "b"

"a" requires "b" >= 2.1.2b
I have a "b" rpm file that is version 2.01.2c

Depending on my algorithm here I'm going to get a different result. Is there a
way I can use rpm -E to determine if, in rpm's opinion,  "2.01.2c is >= 2.1.2b"
?

Note my case here is made up. really what I want to know is whether I can use
the rpm binary to determine what it believes is true so I don't have to invent
my own logic to figure it out.

For the sake of this question you can assume epochs are not present in these