I'm trying to validate prelinked binaries and I'm getting a somewhat strange
result:

........    /bin
S.?.....    /bin/bash
........    /bin/bashbug

The macro setting being used is:

%__prelink_undo_cmd     /usr/sbin/prelink prelink -y library

I'm not sure what the '?' indicates, but I suspect it's some type of a failure
to get the information from the prelinker.

I have a strong suspicion the problem is actually on the prelink side -- but I'm
not sure how to debug what RPM is doing that is ending up with the '?'.

So first question -- what does the '?' indicate?  Second, is there any debugging
available that can help me understand what type of output the prelinker may be
sending back to RPM so I can diagnose what may be wrong there?

Thanks!
--Mark