On May 25, 2011, at 2:25 PM, Per Øyvind Karlsen wrote:

> When adding macros/mandriva in the past, I tried adding %{load:
> /etc/rpm/macros.d/*.macros}
> to it for loading macros rather than specifying it during ./configure,
> but I quickly discovered that support for wildcards wasn't supported and
> didn't
> care much about it since, figguring that I'd look into implementing it
> sometime
> later.

SHow me _ANY_ distro using %{load:...} in a _RELEASE_
and I'l consider extending to globs.

ATM, %{load:...} was implemented like 3+ years ago and
there is literally _NO_ usage I'm aware of.

I'll consider removing the *DELIBERATELY IMPLEMENTED RESTRICTIONS*
to %{load:...} if/when I see an actual need or usage case _ANYWHERE_.