2011/5/27 Jeff Johnson <n3...@mac.com>:
> Nice!
\o/

> Still needs to be done somewhere else though for performance.
> Nothing at all wrong with this "patch", just SHOULD be done
> deeper in dbiFindMatches() for highest performing, most general, etc etc.
Yupp, there's still a lot room for improvement, I've tried to minimize
the use of the patch as much as possible as is though, but of course it's
not really very optimal several queries gets done using it..

Berkeley db is still a bit arcane to me, and whenever I start looking at
wressling with it again after a couple of months not messing with,
I spend way too much time having to refresh my memory again.. :|

Oh well, this one at least works now and should finally put the last
real issue with this migration for cooker to rest, one less thing to
keep concerning myself about.. :p

Might just try optimize it a bit further later on.. :)

--
Regards,
Per Øyvind