2011/6/3 Jeff Johnson <n3...@mac.com>:
> Talk to me first *PLEASE* ... nothing at all wrong with what you
> are doing _EXCEPT_ you aren't talking.
Yeah, I just realised that I left it quite broken earlier and figured that
I'd might as well just go ahead fixing it..

For the actual changes, I seem to have only partly ported some of the
code to the newer API..(!)
I'm not sure what might've happened, my guess is that I probably had
both the libraries and the headers of both versions installed, then it
must've included them both and managed to build and link it using
some headers from newer version together with the older or
something..

There's a a couple issues remaining (ie. JS_PushArguments() being
removed from API) and some memleaks due to API changes that
still needs to be fixed, I've left those with a #warning in the code
for now..

--
Regards,
Per Øyvind