2013/8/6 Jeffrey Johnson <n3...@me.com>

> On Aug 6, 2013, at 11:47 AM, Per Øyvind Karlsen wrote:
>
> Hi!
>
> I noticed the following commit: http://rpm5.org/cvs/chngview?cn=17164
>
> The correct location of the upstream code repositoy is found at:
> https://abf.rosalinux.ru/moondrake/perl-URPM
>

> Perhaps, from a "moondrake" POV. I haven't any idea what reality actually
> is.
>
> I haven't time to sift through Mandriva distro politics: the svn repository
> will be used because the code is "stable" and "available".

Considering that I'm the (only) one who maintained the code that was in the
Mandriva svn and the one who maintains the code in the git repo on ABF,
also being the only one who does so (at least for what rpm5 compatible
version conserns), while it's from what the version in cooker is using, it
seems a bit silly sticking to an obsolete version from a repository that
hasn't been in use since for over a year..

--
Regards,
Per Øyvind