On Aug 26, 2013, at 4:17 PM, Per Øyvind Karlsen wrote:

> Here's a patch from devzero2000 that got lost on HEAD...

Nothing is "lost" on HEAD or we would not be having this exchange.

debuginfo is maintained parallel to @rpm.org which is the chosen
distribution mechanism of the @redhat.com glibc/ELF cabal.

Except for NSS -> BeeCrypt, there should be NO additional changes.

Go honk at the glibc/ELF cabal if you wish to see changes.

If left to me, I'd either externalize debugedit, or internalize the
implementation.

The existing implementation is fragile and insanelt/unnecessarily complex imho.

73 de Jeff