Hi,

I made a new small patch to clean up the existing pre/post hooks as we
discussed this week. After this is cleaned up, I can get back to fsm hooks.
After our recent discussion I think I need to reconsider places of some hooks,
for example post hook, or maybe make two post hooks?
One when file is placed to tpm location (time to label the file) and another
one after fsm commit. What do you think?

Best Regards,
Elena.

P.S. At least hope my indentation issues are over :)