On 09/24/2016 12:11 AM, Stefan Berger wrote:
The following series of patches addresses some issues with signatures on
files. In particular:

- some files marked as config files are also executables and therefore
  need to have the signature applied

- some RPM packages require that the files be signed when the post
  install scriptlets are run since they may invoke executables that
  were just installed; so we move the IMA plugin from the psm_post hook
  to the fsm_file_prepare hook.

   Regards,
      Stefan

Stefan Berger (2):
  ima-plugin: Have executable configuration files signed
  ima-plugin: Move the IMA plugin to the fsm_file_prepare hook

Series applied, with minor adjustions to the second patch as per my suggestions before: slightly expanded commit message and clarify the skipped + unowned test to:

        /* Ignore skipped files and unowned directories */
        if (XFA_SKIPPING(action) || (op & FAF_UNOWNED))
            goto exit;

Thanks for the patches!

        - Panu -