This is a bug fix and enhancement update to the stable 4.13.x branch. In particular, several file trigger related bugs (previously addressed in 4.14.x) are fixed in this release. Additionally, support for with/without/unless rich dependencies has been backported in this release.

The reason for the "unexpected" rich dependency backport is that we failed to add a new rpmlib() dependency tracker when adding these new dependencies, and thus rpm 4.13.0* wont refuse to touch packages using them as it should. We cannot fix what happened after the fact, but this is our attempt to make up for it.

For details and download information, see

        http://rpm.org/wiki/Releases/4.13.1

On behalf of the rpm-team,

    - Panu -