Le mar. 23 juin 2020 à 14:41, Panu Matilainen <pmati...@redhat.com> a
écrit :

> Some fairly important fixes cropped up in the last few weeks so we
> decided to go with a second beta for a change. The highlights since
> beta1 include:
>
> - fix hardlink breakage on upgrade when minimize_writes is enabled
> - fix some file triggers missed with sqlite backend
> - fix SSD optimizations also enabling IO-flushing
> - fix too small signature header size limit
> - fix fail build on dependency generator and %_build_pkgcheck_set errors
> - fix data race in threaded package generation
> - fix metainfo dependency generator regression
> - fix Python addErase() not raising exception on non-existent packages
> - fix test-suite parallel execution

And thanks you for that last point, the testsuite used to beat the
compilation part on the timing scale, but now it's fast, especially on SSD
(even if there's a small gain even on HDs)
(elapsed 9:07.09 -> 8:31.92 on HD --> 0:33.65 on a (old) SSD)
We lost the test group names in the output but we can always find the
affected test thanks to its name.
So that's a _huge_ improvement!
Thanks again :-)