On Mar 28, 2012, at 12:50 AM, Henri Gomez wrote:

> I removed everything in /usr/local and changed PATH to hide contents in
> /opt/local

Good.

> So question about pcre used with --with-pcre=Internal is still opened.

I cannot diagnose your error until you add --miredebug.

There are 2 plausible causes:
        1) you are using a macro in Version: in your maven.spec
        2) you build with pcre isn't correct somehow.

Since rpm-5.4.7 runs fine on Lion (for me), and there are many
dialects in use for *.spec in Mandriva, I'm almost certain 2) is the
answer.

But I need to see --miredebug output in order to confirm.

> Otool reported a shared lib pcre in /usr/local/lib

OK.

> Using Internal change pcre func name isnt'it ?

Instead go guessing, I'd rather place friendly wagers.
What odds would you like on the testable hypothesis
        The internally changed pcreposix name disambiguation isn't functional.

I can/will give you good odds (before you looksto see whether
pcre_regcomp is actually a defined symbol in librpmmisc.a ;-)

hth

73 de Jeff
'

User Communication List                             rpm-users@rpm5.org