Xavier Lamien wrote:
Hello,

I need some outside feedbacks on FAS registrations.
Here are some steps to reproduce

1. Create an account here : http://fas.rpmfusion.org/accounts/userbox.cgi

- note that, you don't need to re-generate an gpg key, just add the one you use for Fedoraproject.

I tried this step, but my username almost everywhere is jwrdegoede, and the form only allows usernames up to 8 chars, does the username get used to generate dos filenames or what?

2. Generate your Certification here : http://fas.rpmfusion.org/accounts/gen-cert.cgi

3. Ask to sign your CLA here : http://fas.rpmfusion.org/accounts/send-cla.cgi

4. Follow the instructions that you will receive by mail

5. Send your signed CLA, then wait until receive the confirmation.
       - just post if no mail is sent to you.

6. Ask for your membership on cla_done group.

I'll check all other stuff about the account creation which should match with CVS and then mail you to make some test on.

Regards,

Hans