Andrea Musuruane wrote:
2008/11/9 Thorsten Leemhuis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I thought we could spread some news there to keep users up2date what
happening in RPM Fusion land; e.g. major new packages (say broadcom-wl),
updates for important packages (amd/nvidia) and things like that.

Do you guys like the idea (we can quickly delete the page if nobody likes
it)? Will you help getting some news added there now and then?

I like the idea but I don't think that a wiki is the best way for
spreading news. I think that even a simple blog like wordpress can do
a better service (better artwork, RSS feeds, etc). Anyway a wiki page
is still better than nothing :)

+1 for a blog for posting news

Much easier for people to see what is "new" and we can publish to planet fedora etc to spread the word.

I can offer hosting and setup of a wordpress blog if it helps (CentOS on a Linode).