On 13.03.2009 17:13, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:

According to the 23/02/2009 commit's of redhat-rpm-config, theses
macros are added.
[...]
So I don't think we need to tweak anything from our
configuration. Furthermore packages built since this new
redhat-rpm-config already use strongerhash.

Maybe not for the Feature "StrongerHash" directly, but for related things; quoting a part from
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2009-March/msg00004.html
here:
"""
At the same time, Rel-Eng was attempting to get the Fedora 11 Beta packages
signed with a newly generated f11-test key that is much larger in size (this
is related to the Stronger Hashes Feature that is coming with F11).  The use
of the larger GPG key requires some different arguments to be passed to rpm
for the signing phase, including using --digest-algo sha256.  The signing
script was being reworked to invoke rpm correctly for this Feature, as well
as still work for the current release's GPG keys.
"""

CU
knurd