Hi,

On 08/26/2013 12:41 PM, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
Hi,

Given that FFmpeg was updated without all dependencies fixed to work with it, I
will try to make our devel repository to point to branched/F-20 instead of
rawhide.
(which should point to F-21 packages already)

Please remind that I'm not going to update the mock config accordingly, so this
will lead to a difference betweek your mock build and the buildsys.

I will also issue a mass rebuild once most of the packages got fixed and branch
before the middle of September.

Please fix your package and others failing packages by requesting ACL if needed.

I've fixed libquicktime, gstreamer1-libav and frogatto (for new boost, not
ffmpeg, building now).

But it seems something has gone wrong with gstreamer1-libav, the build
completed successfully, but:
http://buildsys.rpmfusion.org/plague-results/fedora-development-rpmfusion_free/gstreamer1-libav/1.1.3-2.fc20/
only has debuginfo rpms, and the logs at:
http://buildsys.rpmfusion.org/logs/fedora-development-rpmfusion_free/18240-gstreamer1-libav-1.1.3-2.fc20/
are also incomplete, maybe the disk is full ?

If you want me to help with other packages, a list of packages needing work
would be useful.

Regards,

Hans