Hi,

On 21-11-15 13:40, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:

<snip>
rpmfusion-nonfree pipelight
rpmfusion-nonfree pipelight-common

The problem with pipelight is that it depends on
pipelight-selinux which was imported into Fedora,
but then later dropped as the rest of pipelight
ended up in rpmfusion. We should add a new
pipelight-selinux package to rpmfusion-nonfree
and import the latest src.rpm from:

To fix this, feel free to make me the maintainer
of pipelight-selinux (I'm a pipelight user).

I don't get in which direction the wind blows currently WRT selinux policy
packaging, but can't we have the pipelight-selinux merged back into
pipelight package ? (keeping the -selinux package might be optional since
obviously we are using selinux by default and even this package requires
-selinux by default).

Ok, I've updated pipelight to the latest upstream and merged the selinux
policy into the existing pipelight package as suggested.

I've pushed this to ssh://gitoli...@pkgs.kwizart.net/nonfree/rpms/pipelight.git
master, so if you start a build then this one should be resolved too.

Thanks & Regards,

Hans