Hello,

On Sun, Nov 27, 2016 at 7:28 PM, Nicolas Chauvet <kwiz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There are area of improvements, as I've tried to make moinmoin to work
> with OpenID so we can re-use our FAS (or even allow for the fedora
> FAS). It would be a very good to have.
> Right now the contribution process requires to create an account, but
> one need the password to make any contribution.

I'm trying to log in using the same credentials that used to work in the
past, but they are not valid anymore, as well the FAS ones.
Clicking on "Create account" just shows the error "Unknown action
newaccount".

Am I missing some step to access the wiki?

Thanks,
--Simone

--
You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of
the shore (R. W. Emerson).

http://xkcd.com/229/
http://negativo17.org/