Hi,

On 27-06-17 08:48, demelier.da...@gmail.com wrote:
Hello all,

I'm currently porting RetroArch [0] and most of the common libretro [1]
cores for RPM Fusion.

Cool, as a former MAME contributor I'm glad to see this happen.

I'm quite new so there are still probably guideline or style issues and
such. However the packages build and run fine at the moment.

When I get more libretro cores ready I'll propose all of these packages
as review.

For the moment, if you have any feedback, or want to test, the .spec
files are located there:

     http://hg.markand.fr/rpms/

[0]: http://www.retroarch.com/
[1]: https://www.libretro.com/

Isn't retroarch itself available under a FOSS license ? If that is true
then retroarch itself (as well as any FOSS cores like MAME) should really
be packaged for Fedora proper, with only the non-free cores like snes9x
going to rpmfusion.

Regards,

Hans