Karel Volný wrote:
> wouldn't "more of them" work better than "faster"?
>
> - once upon a time, I had been using distcc successfully ...
>
> but I don't know how hard it would be to set it up ... just an idea

It is surely not easy to set up something like distcc with Koji. Also,
parallelization helps only so much. The linking also takes a couple hours,
and that cannot be parallelized. More physical RAM (!) and a faster CPU are
the ways to speed that up. (I have been told that the armv7hl builders have
only 2 GiB RAM. If that is correct, then having 4 GiB would surely help.
More is not all that useful on 32-bit though.)

        Kevin Kofler