Hi,

On 15-03-18 17:56, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:
Hi,

On 28-02-18 18:40, Nicolas Chauvet wrote:

Hi there,

There is a need to find a new maintainer(s) for the gstreamer packages
provided by us.
Leigh  indicated that he's not willing to work on them anymore for a
reason of its own.

Please respond to this thread and/or ask for ACL on pkgdb:
https://admin.rpmfusion.org/pkgdb/packages/gstreamer%2A/

Right now there is a need to update to 1.13 in rawhide/f28, but there
is a delay since theses packages aren't published yet (fedora infra
has repository compose issue for branched/rawhide).
There will be a need to adapt the split between plugin that have moved
to fedora proper. So this need to be carefully tested.

Thx for your help in this area. And please forward the request
everywhere relevant.

PS: If there is no volunteer by Fedora 28 Beta release, I'm afraid
that those packages will be removed from our repo.

If no one steps up I can start maintaining these again, the main reason
I stopped doing so is because Leigh was doing a good job at maintaining
these.

Hi Hans, Rex,

Thx for volunteering to maintain gstreamer in RPM Fusion, you are
still welcomed to do so for the coming gstreamer-1.13.91 release.
That been said, as I know you might be busy contributors. I will
re-send an invite for any other packager to maintain gstreamer in RPM
Fusion.

Yes ideally (from my pov) these would find a new maintainer with less
on his/her plate. Anyways if you (or Rex) ever need some help with this
please drop me a mail (at my gmail address please), these packages are
too important to go unmaintained.

Regards,

Hans