On Tue, 2018-06-05 at 10:49 +0200, Karel Volný wrote:
> > Seems like the package is this one
>
> yep, I haven't checked the url before ...
>
> > and was not un-retired (only the el
> > branches are still actives).
> > https://admin.rpmfusion.org/pkgdb/package/free/qmmp-plugin-pack-fre
> > eworld/
> >
> > Can you ask for un-retirement.
>
> still Retired/Obsolete
>
> is it manual process to resolve the request, should I just wait, or
> is it
> automated, should I file infrastructure bug?

Could you update my request ?

Update request: 264

As current admin of the package you have the possibility for 7 days to
block a branch request for EPEL branches.

During the 7 days following the request, you can 'Block' the new branch
process by setting the request to Blocked or 'Approve' it by setting it
to Awaiting Review to inform admins that they can now review this
request.

Updating the status of a request does not process the request. The
proper way to process requests is via the pkgdb-admin CLI tool.