On sáb, 2019-04-13 at 16:03 +0200, Xavier Bachelot wrote:
> On 13/04/2019 12:56, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> > Xavier Bachelot wrote:
> > > A trimmed naive dnf search brought me this :
> >
> > Looks like only the packages showing up with .src in your list are
> > actually
> > from RPM Fusion, the .x86_64 and i686 ones are actually already in
> > Fedora.
> >
> >         Kevin Kofler
>
> Then my search was really too naive :-)
>
> Here's an hopefully more accurate list:
>
> dvbcut: Clip and convert DVB transport streams to MPEG2 program
> streams
> libfame: Fast Assembly MPEG Encoding library
> libmpeg2: MPEG-2 decoder libraries
> libmpeg3: Decoder of various derivatives of MPEG standards
> m2vrequantiser: MPEG-2 stream requantizer
> mingw32-libmad: MPEG audio decoder library
> mingw64-libmad: MPEG audio decoder library
> mjpegtools: Tools to manipulate MPEG data
> mpeg2dec: MPEG-2 decoder program
> mpgtx: An MPEG toolbox
> tivodecode: Convert a .TiVo file from TiVoToGo to a normal MPEG
> xmms2-mad: XMMS2 Plugin for MPEG Audio files

Maybe, just a suggestion, we may review and drop some of these packages
and others which already have a good replacement and aren't used
anymore.

I mean more specifically mjpegtools , libquicktime

For example libfame latest releases is dated of 2004 do we need this
for something [1] ?

[1]
repoquery -q --whatrequires libfame
libfame-devel-0:0.9.1-21.fc29.i686