Hi everyone,

I hope you've heard of the new AskFedora already:

https://ask.fedoraproject.org

While the main goal is to support users, of course, we're also trying to
make users aware of how the community works hoping that this will
convince them to contribute in whatever way (go from merely being a
"user" to a "community member").

Based on my personal experience, so this may not be true in general,
most users don't know how Fedora is developed and maintained---they just
assume that "someone does it". So, it isn't surprising that they never
think of lending a hand.

Given that RPMFusion is an important part of the Fedora community, it'll
would be really useful if we also ensured that it has sufficient
visibility on AskFedora also.

So, please, hang out there, help users, and while you do, maybe drop a
line or two when the opportunity arises on how RPMFusion works to make
them aware of all the work that goes into it.

There's also a special "Community category". Please feel free to post
there to let people know whenever you could use some help. Even if we
get a few users involved, that's still extra hands to help :)

https://ask.fedoraproject.org/c/community/contributing-to-fedora

--
Thanks,
Regards,