Hi,

On 3/10/20 4:12 PM, Hans de Goede wrote:
Hi,

On 3/10/20 5:06 AM, Sérgio Basto wrote:
On Wed, 2020-02-05 at 19:15 +0300, Vascom wrote:
May be create google docs sheet as at last massrebuild?

I like the idea , just found the stella still FTBFS ...

I was about to reply that I've looking into this on my TODO
list, but I see that you have already taken care of this,
thank you.

I see you've build this for rawhide/f33 now, we should
really also kick of a build for f32, is there any reason why
you have not done this?