tis 2021-10-05 klockan 18:54 +0200 skrev Nicolas Chauvet:

> Looks like it's fixed now.
> Btw, it should be always easier if fixes for akmod-* are pushed
> before
> the kernel major update than "at the same time". (or after).

Sure, but that's pretty much impossible. Kernels move very quickly to
stable, generally quicker than I can detect and find time to work on
the package. I the F33 case the kernel did not even hit the updates-
testing repositories before being pushed to stable.

Would help a bit if there was some rawhide notification that an akmod
package is broken, but even with that it would not be possible to close
the gap completely.

Regards
Henrik