On Thursday, 19 January 2023 at 02:45, Richard Shaw via rpmfusion-developers
wrote:
[...]
> Nah, for that I would just build locally and copy to Dropbox. I wanted to
> take advantage of the multiple arches.
>
> I don't have time to play with it right now, but I wonder if I could fake
> the other arches? Nothing is actually built, I'm just reorganizing their
> provided ZIP file, adding supplementary stuff (firewall rules, logrotate
> conf, systemd service file), and implementing selinux rules.

You could use mock with qemu-user-static-aarch64.

Or, I can give you access to my aarch64 VM (4 cores, 24GB RAM, at least
200GB storage) on Oracle Cloud or you can create one for yourself for
free. It's part of their always-free tier.

Regards,
Dominik
--
Fedora   https://getfedora.org  |  RPM Fusion  http://rpmfusion.org