Hello,

> We are about to branch in a few days, but I would pick this
> opportunity to ask which packages should be retired before branching
> RPM Fusion.
>
> I particularly wonder about nvidia 340xx that was EOL in 2019 but
> 390xx EOL in the end of 2022 would also apply for retirement if no
> maintainer (for the kmod side at least).

From the "administrator of not so old machines" point of view, and only
if the prerequisites are met (maintainer and feasibility with respect to
the kernels), I would opt to keep these EOL NVidia drivers in rpmfusion.
NVidia claims these drivers are EOL, but the machines aren't and keep to
provide great services through their GPUs.
Last point, these days, it would also be a nonsense from an ecological
point of view to put these machines in the trash.

My 2 cents,

--
NVieville