Hi,

I would like to retire qmmp-plugin-pack-freeworld

So I have followed https://rpmfusion.org/Contributors#Retiring_a_package

But trying rfpkg retire, I got

[kvolny@kvolny qmmp-plugin-pack-freeworld]$ rfpkg retire "ffmpeg-free now in
Fedora (https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/qmmp-plugin-pack/pull-request/1)"
rm '.gitignore'
rm 'qmmp-plugin-pack-freeworld.spec'
rm 'sources'
[master e976a36] ffmpeg-free now in Fedora (https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/
qmmp-plugin-pack/pull-request/1)
 4 files changed, 1 insertion(+), 194 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 .gitignore
 create mode 100644 dead.package
 delete mode 100644 qmmp-plugin-pack-freeworld.spec
 delete mode 100644 sources
X11 forwarding request failed on channel 0
Enumerating objects: 4, done.
Counting objects: 100% (4/4), done.
Delta compression using up to 12 threads
Compressing objects: 100% (2/2), done.
Writing objects: 100% (3/3), 398 bytes | 398.00 KiB/s, done.
Total 3 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0), pack-reused 0
To ssh://pkgs.rpmfusion.org/free/qmmp-plugin-pack-freeworld
   538513d..e976a36  master -> master
FAS password for user kvolny:
Could not retire package: Un-expected openid provider asked: https://
admin.rpmfusion.org/pkgdb/login/

... ouch

Ok, so I've filed the bug. Now "orphan then retire it manually from the web
interface".
So I have orphaned it in rawhide. But where is the option to retire?

And then "Then file a ticket for the package to be properly retired in koji."
Where to file a ticket?
Is Bugzilla meant? In which category, if there is no Infrastructure/Koji
option?

- TIA
K.