Le ven. 18 août 2023 à 08:46, Leigh Scott via rpmfusion-developers
<rpmfusion-developers@lists.rpmfusion.org> a écrit :

> You can't be serious, an empty repo doesn't count as working.
>
> https://codecs.fedoraproject.org/openh264/40/x86_64/os/

I can workaround the problem in our proxy (to point to 39 until fixed).

> I will remove open264 support from our ffmpeg package if this fedora
Please don't, we will only trade one problem for another without fixing.
        • Re: M... Sérgio Basto via rpmfusion-developers
        • Re: M... Leigh Scott via rpmfusion-developers
        • Re: M... Andrew Bauer via rpmfusion-developers
        • Re: M... Andrew Bauer via rpmfusion-developers
        • Re: M... Sérgio Basto via rpmfusion-developers
  • Re: Mass rebuild r... Sérgio Basto via rpmfusion-developers
    • Re: Mass rebu... Andrew Bauer via rpmfusion-developers
      • Re: Mass ... Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski via rpmfusion-developers
      • Re: Mass ... Sérgio Basto via rpmfusion-developers
        • Re: M... Leigh Scott via rpmfusion-developers
        • Re: M... Nicolas Chauvet via rpmfusion-developers
        • Re: M... Leigh Scott via rpmfusion-developers
        • Re: M... Nicolas Chauvet via rpmfusion-developers
        • Re: M... Vascom via rpmfusion-developers
        • Re: M... Leigh Scott via rpmfusion-developers