On Thu, Aug 24, 2023 at 1:09 PM Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski via
rpmfusion-developers <rpmfusion-developers@lists.rpmfusion.org> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I've just approved pianobar for inclusion in Fedora. Existing maintainer
> hobbes1069 was added to the Fedora package ACL. Let me know if anyone
> else wants to be added to maintainer ACL in Fedora.

Thanks for doing that! I don't have as much time for packaging as I used to
but will try to keep an eye on it from time to time.

I also just checked and it is setup on release monitoring but for some
reason it's saying the latest version is really the oldest...

https://release-monitoring.org/project/320447/

Would it be good if there was an option to reverse the sorting?

Thanks,
Richard