Hi all.

I don't know if my mails are really received in the RPMFusion mailing list, so i re-send the last one without GPG sign:

EmptyEpsilon is ready. Just some informations before commit.

- The game is updated to the latest release
- A couple of related libraries (basis_universal and meshoptimizer) are bundled in the src package because missing in Fedora and CMake wants to download them during RPM build. - In Fedora 41+, EmptyEpsilon actives experimental code of GLM-1.0.1; so, we need to bundle GLM-0.9.9.8
- EmptyEpsilon looks running fine in Fedora 39 x86_64

Do you want to try it before commit in RPMFusion?