On 05/03/2018 09:50 AM, Tom Horsley wrote:
On Thu, 03 May 2018 14:01:15 +0100
Sérgio Basto wrote:

RPMFusion is ready for F28 since 24 of Apr (I guess), this time we
lunch F28 earlier than Fedora proper :) .
There are no links on the rpmfusion.org "installing" page that
say "for fedora 28", just the ones that say "for fedora 28 and beyond"
and don't point to links with a "28" in their name :-).

Do what I did. Copy the URL into the Go-to field in your browser. Erase the reference to a specific rpm. You then will get an index of all the files in that directory. One of them is clearly labeled Fedora 28. But if I am not mistaken (would someone tell me, please, whether this is correct?), the /branched/ rpm should serve for Fedora 28.

Temlakos