I have no idea what is going on, but a few days ago all of the sudden my png
images are appearing with only partial plots.  It is giving me the hort.
line, the plot points, and that is all.

This is what my code looks like:

    ls_fit = r.lsfit(stat_table, real_table)
    gradient = ls_fit['coefficients']['X']
    yintercept = ls_fit['coefficients']['Intercept']
    r.png(fileName, width = 640, height = 480)
    r.plot(y = stat_table, x = real_table, pch = 20, main = title, ylab =
"Computationally Derived Binding Free Energy\\nkcal/mol", xlab =
"Experimentally Derived Binding Free Energy\\nkcal/mol" , col = "black")
    r.abline(a = yintercept, b = gradient, col = "red")
    r.dev_off()

the image that gets created I have attached to this message.

Any and all help would be nice

Thanks